Friday, February 4, 2011

We're Weekend Ready!

This dog loves the snow to an almost annoying degree. She runs around, stops suddenly, and my arm is still attached to the blasted leash while the rest of me is trying to catch up.

The plan for this weekend is to catch up on reading (yes, I am still trying to plow through the yawnfest...). I've also been working on the second part of Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" series and a reader has suggested I take a look at "Room" by Emma Donoghue. I'm not entirely sure what it is about, but it has been highly recommended, so I believe I will give it a go. I also plan on finding my desk - it looks as though a library AND a filing cabinet threw up on it and all the lost pens and pencils in the world suddenly materialized out of thin air - no joke - so it is time to re-organize it (which, if I actually do it, will only last until the end of the weekend).

I also plan on changing the calendar from January to February and taking down 2010's. 2011's is a lot smaller and I keep scheduling my life based on November of last year - not cool.

In between all this the dog and I have a snow date planned, weather permitting, of course, and, since the voices in my head are getting seriously annoying, I suspect I'll spend some time at the doctor's office with Andie and her big fat ancient cast.

What are your plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment