Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to School.

Life gets hectic here over the next few days. School starts for the kids, so it will be crazy busy and unreasonable the first week. By the second they will have eased into their routines and the house will be quiet for the first time since the fall.

I would love to use the silence as an opportunity to connect with my plotline. Alas, I will not be in the house to enjoy it.

Question:

What are you looking forward to when Tuesday rolls around?

I would love to hear from you!

____________________________________________________________
Random photo to share:

The Boatmen warm up. Argos vs Rough Riders - August 18th at the Rogers Center.

M and I went to the Rogers Center to see "Grid iron" live while he was here. Bautiful day for it - they even opened the dome - and the Argos won! A great night to be in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment