Monday, September 12, 2011

Excuse me, Sir, But...

You're coughing in my face...

The idea of going into a germ infested office and then waiting with at least a dozen sick people for two hours so I can see the doctor about something that isn't contagious makes me break into a cold sweat.

The evening was spent doing just that. Sitting in the waiting room while the guy across from me hacked his lungs out without covering his mouth. The aisle is narrow. Coughing without a cover means he is coughing all over my healthy person.

My person now needs to be dunked into a vat of sanitizer. Or Clorox. First one and then the other?

So not cool, dude. We are living in the age of SARS, H1N1 and other stuff. Did the cold latch onto your brain cells and suck the common sense out of them? I for one do NOT want that to happen to me. Keep your germs to yourself!

Anyway... My rant for the day is done, mainly because I am exhausted and need to take my dog for a good walk.

What is your pet peeve?

Live with joy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment