Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo, Etc

For those of you who don't know what "NaNoWriMo" is, I shall explain. November is National Novel Writing Month. You write 50,000 words in the month of November.

This year I signed up to participate. It started yesterday. Two days in and I am slaughtering the word counts (I am just under 6,000). This is surprising, for someone like me -- a master procrastinator.

I have so many other things I could be doing (my exams are coming up next week. I had one this morning, in fact). Instead I am putting studying off so I can write (and blog). Imagine. So unlike me to put anything off... ;)

Anyway... I have been having fun getting to know these characters who have been grumbling in my head for quite some time now.

Do you want to see some excerpts from this newest creation? Let me know in the comments section!

That said, I am going to cut this short so I can get some actual studying in before bed.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment