Sunday, May 27, 2012

#SixSunday - Fall From Grace - Episode 3

Another Sunday, another six sentences.

This week I wanted to post something from the same project, but a little lighter. Let me know what you think!

~

"Look at him," Alex sputtered. "He can have any girl he wants, he's practically beating them off with his M-16. It would be ridiculous for me to attach myself to a man who could charm Marilyn Munroe out of her her grave to go have coffee with him!"

"I wouldn't put it past him," she agreed. "But he's not in love with other girls, or with Marilyn Munroe. He's in love with you."

~

You can check out the other Six Sunday participants here, and I strongly recommend you do, there's some awesome sentences to be discovered!

Cheers!

KSJ

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had an opportunity to read your other snippets, but I quite enjoyed this one. I can feel the indignation rolling off Alex. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great six! Love the back and forth between the two friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback, guys. I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete