Sunday, June 3, 2012

#SixSunday - Fall From Grace Episode 4

Hey guys!

This weeks six (seven, actually o.O) are from a little farther into the story.


~
"I didn't realize they were training us to stalk the females these days," the woman's voice in his ear turned into a laugh. "Now let me join you before I call the MP's to toss you in the brig for a few days. Maybe then you'll think twice about spying on your co-workers."

The chill that slid up his spine was short lived when he realized who was talking.

"Should I salute you now, Captain, or would you rather us have a more relaxed stalking environment?"

"Relaxed is fine. I won't tell if you don't."

~

Thanks for stopping by every week, and leaving your comments!

You can check out the other Six Sentence Sunday participants here

2 comments:

  1. Interesting six, makes me want to find out more about the situation and the characters for sure!

    ReplyDelete