Sunday, June 10, 2012

#SixSunday - Fall From Grace - Episode 5


Last week I left off with my protagonist getting caught 'stalking' a colleague by his Captain, who then decides to join in on the fun. The following six start right where the last ones ended. (Missed last week? You can read episode 4 here.)

~

"How in the world did you manage to do that without me seeing you?"

She winked. "Sneakily," she laughed. "There is training that separates the men from the boys. I'm more than just a fabulous face with bars attached. Now stop looking at me like we're up to something or people will start to talk."

~

Thanks for stopping by :) You can check out other "Six Sunday" participants here.

Cheers!

KSJ

4 comments:

  1. Clearly, she's way above the boys AND the men. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL She's awesome! I look forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete