Sunday, July 29, 2012

#Six Sunday - Fall From Grace - Episode 11: About Charlize


Hello Sunday!

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Camp NaNo starts in two days and I'm nowhere near finished re-writing the parts of this manuscript. My beta reader has been waiting patiently all week, and now it appears as though she needs to wait until September. o.O

Last week I mentioned that I might introduce Charlize today (you can see last week's six here). Before introductions, let me give you the very basic background: Reed has been in the hospital for quite some time and Ranger - who is about to be deployed - visits.

~

"Hey did you meet my new girlfriend?" Reed turned back to look at Ranger.

"You mean Steph?"

"Hell no, I mean Charlize."

"Who in the hell is Charlize, one of the nurses?"

Reed grinned and pointed to the I.V pole that was beside his bed. "Negative, maggot, Charlize is my pole."

~

Ranger and I are both wondering if Reed has lost his mind. Maybe he got hit in the head a little too hard. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts - they are appreciated :)

Check out the snippets from other participants here.

Cheers,

KSJ

P.S: Did anyone have dessert for breakfast this morning?  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ok Reed time to get off the meds..Lol This is one of my favorite parts.Can't wait to read it again..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I think he's finding humor in his situation and making the best of it.

    ReplyDelete