Sunday, July 8, 2012

#SixSunday - Episode 8 - Fall From Grace

We've been in and out of heat waves the last few weeks here in Toronto and it's killer. I think my air conditioner is a prototype of a 1970's design and even when it blasts full force, I still sweat even when I think. Needless to say, I'm not getting too much thinking done.

Thankfully, I didn't need to put too much thought into this week's selection. Ranger and the girl he has been chasing after are right on the outskirts of a national park, and one of them has just discovered something...

~

For real, deep down inside her, she knew she couldn't live her life without this idiot man named Ranger. No matter how infuriating he could be at times, he was the person who possessed the rest of her.

"Fuck," she said to the flowers.

Ranger whipped around, slipping the phone into his pocket.

"What's wrong?" He started towards her until something in her eyes stopped him in his tracks.

"I'm in love with you."

~

Hoping to go to the beach, the pool or the arctic circle for the rest of the heat wave. While I'm off doing that, you can check out the wonderful offerings by other authors here.

Have a great one!

KSJ

2 comments:

  1. You are SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! The Mama

    ReplyDelete