Sunday, September 9, 2012

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 6: This Came as a Surprise.


My desk is currently buried under everything I've taken away from puppy this week. This is not a cool scenario because I started school on Friday and there's just so much to do. Cleaning off my son's stuffies, socks and Pokemon toys were not on my list of things to do today. Neither was clearing my desk of all MY socks, shoes, now-broken-pens, etc. But you gotta do what you gotta do. We are going to the dog park in a little while and I'm hoping that he burns off some energy, but I doubt he will, because he has an endless supply. See below for a picture of Flint sleeping after his trip to the vets yesterday.

And now for the sentences:
~

"Andie," his breathe was muffled by my throat. "I can't let you go."

"You don't have that choice anymore," I reminded him, struggling to find my will power. "You already decided what you wanted, and it wasn't me."

"Can we please work this out?" he pulled back and stared at me.

"Not in bed," I finally whispered. "I would do almost anything to keep you, but I can't do this. Not this."

~

Check out other Six Sentence posts here

Thanks for stopping by this week!

KSJ


4 comments:

  1. So much heartache in these six. :( And so much cuteness in that pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica :) I'm hoping they can work it out, but what do I know? ;)

      Delete
  2. Great six there, and a lovely photo too.

    ReplyDelete