Sunday, October 7, 2012

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 10: You Did What?

Happy Thanksgiving!

This weeks six is between mama and son, and the little guy is in some hot water.

~

When he didn’t answer my panic ratcheted up another few notches.
“Jeremy,” I tried to keep my voice even. “Where by the school did you find this little guy?”
“By the bridge,” he answered slowly, wringing his hands.
Jeremy thought he knew how I felt about him leaving the school yard, but truth be told, he hadn’t the slightest clue until he admitted to me that he had left it. If murder wasn’t against the law I probably would have been down a dependent.

~

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend (it's a long one here in Canada :)

Spend some time perusing the links here for great weekend entertainment.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your feedback.

Cheers!

KSJ

~

You can find me on Twitter or Facebook. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Mother love is a fierce thing! Intriguing excerpt, leaves me wanting to know more - great six!

    ReplyDelete