Sunday, October 14, 2012

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 11: Attack of the Coffeeless

If tomorrow wasn't Monday I would be much happier about today being Sunday.

I'm just saying...

~
I pretended to look horrified. “I could not survive without a continual supply of coffee. How could you even suggest that I go without? Do I look like a zombie?”
At least her laugh was genuine this time. “Well... If you want an honest answer... Sometimes you do, Andie.” 
She winked and I glared at her until we had pulled into my drive. 
~
Thanks for stopping by :)
Follow this link to see more sentences.
See you soon!

KSJ


12 comments:

  1. You would have to be a zombie to go without coffee. When some people need transfusions, they go to a blood bank. I go to Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Although... Starbucks is a little too rich for me, lol.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed the playful tone in this six! (And I'm with you about tomorrow being Monday, no fun LOL). Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Down with Mondays!

      Thanks Veronica :) I have so much fun writing about coffee. It's my favorite food group :)

      Delete
  3. Playful six! Love the teasing between these two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sadie! These guys are great characters to have stuck in the head ;)

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete