Monday, October 29, 2012

When Does Bird Mean Camel?

I made a mistake. A big one. One that I probably didn't learn from but that I doubt I will make again.

My teacher - we will call her Alesha just for brevity - assigned a research project on the animal kingdom in September. I proudly handed mine in early, got home, and realized that my pride was short lived. Instead of putting the word camel, I had put the word bird.

Who does that?

Apparently me, on days when there is only half a brain cell still active after a long day.

The next morning I went to Alesha and advised her that anytime she saw the word bird she needed to think of a camel.

Thankfully she is incredibly understanding. I have no idea how - or why - she puts up with me.

Really though, bird instead of camel? Who does that?

The weirdest thing about the whole issue? My project was actually on the moose...

4 comments:

  1. Love this. Sounds like something I would do...or have done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And will probably do again? Lol... Thanks Joanna, at least I know I am not alone in my madness :)

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!! You need some sleep woman. LMFAO. You also need an editor for your homework assignments. Too much my sweet.

    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this sleep thing that you speak of?

      Delete