Sunday, November 18, 2012

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 16: Smile, They Can Hear It.




Welcome back. I hope you're all having a great weekend!

I'm going to launch right into the six, no background needed (at least I don't think so).

~

“Doctor Ross,” I chirped, plastering a smile onto my face because some dink with a psych degree said that the caller could hear it in my voice. Like I gave a damn.

Whomever had already hung up. I rolled my eyes and slammed the receiver down, before picking it back up. I thought I felt my brain pop while I strained to recall Alex’s extension number.

Finally I was too irritated to even bother. I punched in the number to reception and snapped into the phone. “Transfer me to Alex,” I snarled, after hearing the smile in her damn voice.

~

I have had so many moments like this, lol. 

Check out other posts by hitting this link.

Thanks for stopping by this week, and leaving your feedback.

Cheers!

KSJ

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, will be interesting to see what happens next, with the mood the character's in! I'm getting all tense myself LOL - great six!

    ReplyDelete