Sunday, November 25, 2012

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 17: Who is Perry Stalsis?

Sometimes conversations that Andie has with her son, Jeremy, remind me of conversations that I've had with my son. I wonder why that is.

~

"Mom I'm still hungry."

"Wait twenty minutes," I told him, swallowing the snarl. He was trying my patience, which had been worn thin by the unexpected visit the princess had paid me earlier.

"Why does it take so long?"

"Blame peristalsis," I said, hoping that the twenty minutes it took for him to google the word would give me at least that much peace and quiet.

"Who is Perry Stalsis?"

~

Come back next weekend to find out who Perry Stalsis is ;)

I hope everyone is enjoying this last Sunday in November.

Besides The Hobbit and Physics textbooks, you can see what I'm reading this weekend by going here. Bring your coffee!

Cheers!

KSJ

1 comment:

  1. Fun six - I've had conversations like this on occasion LOL!

    ReplyDelete