Monday, January 28, 2013

Finally...

Back in October my lovely rescued puppy choose some prime real estate on which to relieve himself. My computer. Since then I have been posting on the "fly" - from laptop, cell phone and even a tablet (the last two are great for drafting but terrible for formatting...).

This has made it difficult to reply to comments, to post as often as I would like, and has made networking a virtual nightmare. Every one of my social media accounts has suffered, and I feel like an ass hat for not being able to comment appropriately (sometimes at all) on the excellent work of other bloggers.

I am happy to announce that my actual desktop is back online, sans urine, and I am feeling much more alive than I was, say, three hours ago. Yay computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment