Sunday, January 6, 2013

#SixSunday - Desolation - Episode 23: Nobody Does it Better

Happy New Year!

It's the first Sunday of 2013!

Last week saw an accident on the couch, compliments of the new puppy. (Missed that? Check it out here.) See what this week holds below:

~

Mentally I counted to ten, then kept right on going. When I reached seventy-five I pulled out my cell phone and text James. It was his idea to keep the damn dog, I was going to leave it to him to clean it.

Of course, any woman knew that letting anyone besides herself clean up crap on the couch was make believe. I would let him think that he was cleaning it up, but the minute he left the room I would be on it with scouring pads and a hand held steam cleaner. No one, not even James, could clean up my couch to my exacting standards.

~

Thanks for stopping by. You're feedback is always appreciated :)

Check out what I'm reading by following this link.

KSJ

I'm on Facebook, hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. "any woman knew that letting besides herself clean up crap"

    Is there a word missing there or do I need another cup of coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... It appears that I'm the one who needed another cup of coffee while posting and reviewing o.O Thanks for catching that. :)

      Delete
  2. Well, I certainly wouldn't want to clean it up either but I'm with her, that no one else would do it to my satisfaction! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one can do it to my satisfaction, and I don't want to clean it up either... But clean it someone must... Why not let someone else do the dirty work, you can always focus on detailing after ;)

      Delete
  3. Catching up on two weeks in one go, and I also know where she's coming from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in, Stevie ;)

      Delete