Friday, February 15, 2013

Military Love Stories

My sis/bestie/roomie/personwhodrivesmeinsane is married to a man in the military. He is away more than he is home (I'm not sure why but I'm long past the "ask questions" stage).

Anyhoo.

This year Amy at Trials and Triumphs of Loving my Sailor asked for military spouses to write in with their love stories. So my sis did just that.

Her story went live yesterday for Valentine's Day. It's a simple and fairly short story about how she met her huzb. She sent him the link for Valentine's Day.

I know what you're wondering. What in the hey is my point?

My point, my lovelies, is that this girl (and many many others) needs some love. This is the third V-Day in their four years of marriage that he hasn't been home.

So, if you have a spare few minutes to peruse the site and leave a comment for her, please do.

Her story.

Thanks guys!

Keeley


No comments:

Post a Comment