Sunday, February 10, 2013

#WIP - Drained - Episode 3: Mutants

I lost track of time this week and didn't get to sign up for the official WeWriWa. *Sigh*

I'm posting anyway, because I'm cool like that.

~

It was at that point that I was told -- sort of -- about just what (not who) my brother was.

A mutant.

Not just any mutant. A self-healing, can't die, won't really age, kind of mutant.

And, because the bullet he bit was made especially for mutants, he was a mutant full of bone eating worms.

Oh happy day.

After the initial shock wore off -- I won't bore you with just how long THAT took -- I discovered something even more disturbing.

I know what you're thinking: what could possibly be more disturbing than finding out that your brother is a mutant?

~

This is a story that I have been posting part by part on wattpad. You can read the first three parts here.

Have a great Sunday guys :)

KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment