Sunday, February 3, 2013

#WIP - Episode 2: Talk Like Everyone is Watching. Because They Are.

I was too tired to brain last night, so I'm posting these sentences almost 24 hours later than normal. I just keep telling myself, better late than never.

If you missed last week, which is the very start of the still untitled work-in-progress, you can find it here. This week builds off that.

~

Exsanguination. I let the word roll on my tongue and didn't like the taste of it at all.

I shook my head and turned to Gunnar and Dix, the two finely sculpted pieces of meat kept on hand for their general handiness.

"The Major reports that our lost Lieutenant is in one of those pine boxes." They were the first words I had spoken all day, and sounded funny coming from my mouth. They were only spoken because we were being watched, and I was obligated to maintain our secret.

"Bring him to my lab. I'll meet you there."

~

Exams are over! New classes begin on Tuesday! I don't know why I'm using exclamation marks! 

Enjoy the rest of your night!

KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment