Sunday, April 7, 2013

#8Sunday - Drained - Episode 11: Unmasked #WeWriWa




It's that time of week again (And thank Gods, it's April!)

After the injury from hell I still haven't written anything new - writing with my left hand has been reserved for school stuff, because equations are hard to type - so this week carries on (again) from where last week left off.

Background:

Michael has been delivered to the doctor - Casey - on his military base, exsanguinated. While trying to determine how to reverse the effects of being drained, Casey ends up seeing how Michael got to be in his current condition, by taking a trip through his memory files.

Did I mention that these guys are mutant soldiers?

~

There was something about her that made his spine tingle, and it wasn't until she whipped him below the belt with her riding crop that I figured out what was causing his 'discomfort'.

His body was still programmed to destroy her, and his reaction proved it.

I felt the pain blossom in his head as the whip connected with his most vulnerable area.

His rage never faltered and seemed to create a bubble around the nerves, because that should have hurt like a bitch -- but it didn't even phase Michael.

"Mare," he muttered, his eyes locked on her. "It's been a while."

She laughed and slapped his cheek with her whip. "It has been, hasn't it?"

~

Check out the other wewriwa posts for this week by following this link.

Thanks for stopping by!

Keeley

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I could visualize the scene as I read it. Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story just gets more and more intriguing - I really NEED to read all of it LOL. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it was "You Only Live Twice" in which James Bond encountered ninja warriors who could easily manage blows to their "most vulnerable" areas. Interesting back story.
    Well done, nice 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH...stopped by looking for this week's post and found last week's gem instead. How did I miss it before? LOL

    "His body was still programmed to destroy her..." great line. I like how they can chat while the whip is going.

    ReplyDelete