Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Back to Work

90

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. And by back at work I mean that I'm sitting in the lobby studying for two hours.

So for the last few days I've basically been  having up and down bouts of anxiety and panic where I sweat buckets, hive and hyperventilate. It's been super great.

Moving along... I spent the last few days making a relaxed fit raglan with an added hoodie. The pattern was pretty easy. It's from patternsforpirates. Really beginning to like their patterns :)

I don't have photos of it yet, but I did make it large enough to go over my work clothes. It's made of lightweight cotton knit and I added the hood so I can have a hidey hole if I need one in the lobby. I like to be prepared lol.

My MRI is booked for Friday evening. My ENT appointment is the 29th. My physio consult is booked for the 30th. I am hopeful there is a solution on the horizon.

Off for the night.

Thanks for reading :)

~ KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment