Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Day 75 - Coping

I didn't post really post yesterday, choosing to take a moment of blogger silence to honor the valiant men who stormed the beaches of Normandy 72 years ago.

When I say "blogger silence" I mean I posted a photo and a sentence. I know me, if I neglected to post one day, it'll be another year before I post again, because I'm lazy like that.

Regardless, yesterday was a bad head day for me.  There was a storm front moving in that couldn't make up its mind,  and I think I *may* have overdone it with the skirt on Sunday. I spent the bulk of the day in bed,  after being on and off the phone with Workers Comp for about an hour while I waited for the anti-inflammatory to kick in. Story of my life.

Today I plan on trying my hand at a seat belt pillow, for all the appointments that are going to take me downtown this month. Driving and I are not friends at the moment, but I have some meetings downtown shortly after rush hour starting Thursday,  so I'm putting my coping kit together today and tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that I can keep my butt outta bed long enough to make this work.  :)

Thanks for reading,

~KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment