Saturday, June 11, 2016

So much to do....

Day 79

Early this morning I actually got to feel what it meant to be paralyzed with fear. Over a thunderstorm that woke me up from a deep sleep about five thirty this morning.  Seems ridiculous now, but at the time... my entire body tingled and went numb, and I was basically stuck lying there, unable to move. I was terrified of the storm that raged outside!

In other news, yesterday I managed to finally figure out the shorts pattern that I have been trying to use to make the boy some summer wear. I have been mourning the loss of some super great fabric for over a week. Now I've worked it out, and I even managed to save the fabric!

Last night I got this (seemingly) fantastic pattern for leggings and shorties absolutely free from patternsforpirates. They are called "peg legs" and I am extremely excited to have a go at them.

Today I need to muster up the energy to prewash some fabrics for the boys summer wardrobe, and get moving on that before he arrives here with nothing o.O

And sadly, this morning I heard the news that Christina Grimmie had been shot and killed while meeting with fans yesterday in Orlando. Very sad news. I've been a fan of hers since before she was on the voice.

~ KSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment